The improvement of the transmission quality and maximising the operating range ensure reliability and provide flexibility!
These features have been realised by an innovative circuit design and a switchable transmitting power. A high-quality wireless audio transmission of up to 300 m in a free field outdoors is thus possible without any problems!
Rapid transmission: due to REMOSET, the frequency of a corresponding hand-held transmitter or pocket transmitter can easily be set up via the receiver. It is possible to remotely set the desired transmission channel at the transmitter via radio signal, no visual contact required. This can even be done during a live performance! An intelligent carrier analysis method provides user support by only allowing transmission channels on which no other transmitter is active.
UHF PLL pocket transmitter,
with REMOSET technology.
- Suitable for combination with headband microphone or earband microphone with 3-pole mini XLR connector
- 124 selectable channels in 6 channel groups (506-542 MHz)
- Adjustable sensitivity (12 dB to -18 dB)
- Selectable attenuation (0 dB/-6 dB/-20 dB)
- Lock function
- Backlit LCD for indicating channel and battery status
- Transmitting power: 10 mW (EIRP)
- Power supply via 2 x 1.5 V battery AA size (not supplied)
There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!
Please read the notes regarding wireless systems in the section “IMPORTANT INFORMATION”!
How many wireless systems TXS-865... can be operated simultaneously?
With optimum local conditions, it is possible to operate up to 10 wireless systems TXS-865... with 2 microphones each simultaneously.